To control the quality of heavy copper PCB , you should remember the following tips:
1. A precise calculation of current effects of coating area during production process. To determine the correct current value and control current changes to ensure process parameters stable.
2. Prior to copperplating, try to use debug board plating and make solution activated.
3. Determine the direction of current flow, and board’s order commonly from far to near position. Ensure uniformity of current on any surface of heavy copper PCB.
4. Regularly monitor current changes during copperplating to ensure the current value reliability and stability.
5. Inspect copper thickness to meet heavy copper PCB technical requirements.
6. Ensure uniformity of coating thickness and coating consistency of heavy copper PCB, except mixing filter measures, the surge current should be used.