Circuit Board Manufacturing & PCB Assembly & Electronic Assembly service & electronics manufacturing company – Hitech Circuits Co., Limited
As leading one-stop PCB Assembly services provider in China, Hitech Group offers high quality, cost effective and express PCB board products and provides PCB manufacturing, electronics assembly manufacturing, components sourcing, Box build assembly and PCBA testing services for our customers.
Hitech Group provides full turn-key and partial turn-key PCB assembly services. Including:
EMS PCB assembly
Plated Thru-Hole Assembly
SMT assembly including BGA Assembly
Cable assembly and PCB enclosures box
Low and High Volume PCB assembly
Box build assembly
PCBA Testing services
For full turn-key circuit board assembly, we take care of the entire process, including Printed Circuit Boards fabrication, components sourcing, order tracking, continuous monitoring of quality and final PCB board assembly. Whereas for partial turn-key, the customer can provide the PCBs and certain components, and the remaining parts will be handled by us.
What is PCB assembly
The circuit board before the assembly of electric components is called Printed Circuit Board. After the soldering of all the elements on the board, it is known as Printed circuit Board Assembled, we called PCB assembly. The complete process of component’s assembly is called Printed Circuit Assembly or Printed Circuit Board assembly or PCB board assembly. In this process, different automatic and manual assembly tools are used. We are assembler that offer PCB assembly.
PCB boards cannot perform any function until and unless its assembly is completed. PCB assembly is a process of assembling and soldering electrical parts on a pre-formatted and manufactured circuit board assembly. It is generally engaged with specialist machinery production in mass production.
The traces, also knowns as layers of copper lines, interface the connectors and segments to each other electrically. These run between these highlights allowing the circuit board to operate in an explicitly designed manner.
Flexible Volume PCB Assembly Service
Our PCB assembly services go above and beyond what the average PCB assembly company will do. We offer a variety of flexible circuit board assembly services for the different stages of your product development, including:
• Prototype PCB Assembly: See how well your PCB design works before generating a large order. Our quality prototype PCB assembly allows us to deliver a quick prototype, so you can identify any potential challenges in your design fast and optimize the quality of your final boards.
• Low-Volume, High Mix PCB Assembly: If you require a number of different boards for specialized applications, HitechPCB is your company.
• High-Volume PCB Assembly: We are equally as skilled at cranking out large PCB assembly orders as we are at delivering small ones.
• Consigned & Partial PCB Assembly: Our consigned PCB assembly services meet IPC Class 2 or IPC class 3 standards, are ISO 9001:2015-certified and are RoHS-compliant.
• Full Turnkey PCB Assembly: Also ISO 9001:2015-certified and RoHS-compliant, our turnkey PCB assembly allows us to take care of your entire project from start to finish, so you can step in and start taking advantage of the finished product right away.
From SMD to through-hole and mixed PCB assembly projects, we do it all, including free Valor DFM/DFA checks and function testing to verify the quality of your boards, with no minimum cost requirements or added tooling charges when you reorder.
Hitechpcb integrates quality ISO certified systems and innovative assembly and packaging technologies to deliver market-leading consumer electronic products. From product assembly through enclosures to testing and packaging, Hitechpcb’s SMT lines utilize the most advanced technologies in the industry including:
Quick turn pcb assembly Flip Chip Technologies
Lead-Free Solder Technology