In order to achieve more reasonable design and better anti-interference ability for high frequency PCB(Microwave RF PCB), design engineer should consider the tips as following:
- Use inner layer as power ground layer, which will have the effect of shielding and even decreasing spurious inductance, shorten length of signal wire, reducing Cross interference between signals.
- Circuit layout must be turn with 45 degree angle, which will help to reduce high frequency signal emission and coupling between each other.
- The shorter the better for length of circuit layout.
- The less the better for through holes.
- Layout between layers should be in vertical direction, top layer as horizontal direction and bottom layer as vertical direction, because this will help to reduce the signal interference.
- Increasing copper on ground layer to reduce the signal interference.
- Do package for important signal traces can obviously improve signals anti-interference ability. Of course we can also do package for interference sources to avoid interference on other signals.
- Signal traces layout should avoid loop, but should layout according to chrysanthemum link.
- In the power section of integrated circuit, bridging decoupling capacitor.