General Information About Ceramic Printed Circuit board
Ceramic Printed circuit board (Ceramic PCB) includes Alumina (Al2O3), Aluminum Nitride (AIN) with high pressure, high insulation, high frequency, high temperature, and high reliable and minor volume electronic products, so Ceramic PCB will be your best choice.
Why Ceramic PCB has such excellent performance? You can have a brief view on its basic structure and then you will understand.
- 96% or 98% Alumina (Al2O3), Aluminum Nitride (AIN), or Beryllium Oxide (BeO)
- Conductors material: For thin, thick film technology, it’ll be silver palladium (AgPd), gold pllladium (AuPd); For DCB (Direct Copper Bonded) it’ll be copper only
- Application temp: -55~850C
- Thermal conductivity value: 24W~28W/m-K (Al2O3); 150W~240W/m-K for AIN , 220~250W/m-K for BeO;
- Max compression strength: >7,000 N/cm2
- Breakdown Voltage (KV/mm): 15/20/28 for 25mm/0.63mm/1.0mm respectively
- Thermal expansion conefficient(ppm/K): 7.4 (under 50~200C)
Our Ceramic PCB capability: