Aluminum based PCB, also named Aluminium PCB, metal clad(MCPCB) PCB, insulated metal substrate(IMS or IMPCB) PCB, thermally conductive PCBs, etc. It is generally including single layer, double layer and multi layer.
The power device surface mounting on circuit layer, it is ideally suited for the mounting of high power light emitting diodes (LEDs) easily dissipating the heat generated by power devices.
Aluminum base PCB used:
1. Audio devices: input, output amplifiers, balanced amplifiers, audio amplifier, preamplifier, power amplifier.etc.
2. Power Supply: Switching Regulator,DC / AC converter,SW regulator.
3. Telecommunications electronic equipment: high-frequency electric amplifiers ,Filtering appliance ,Transmitter circuit,etc.
4. Office automation equipment: Electric motor, drives.etc
5. Automotive: Electronic regulator, Ignition, Power Controllers.etc
6. Computer: CPU board ,Floppy drive ,Power Device.etc
7. Power Modules:Converter, solid-state relay ,Power Rectifier bridges,etc
8. Lamps Lighting: with the promotion of energy-saving lamps, Aluminum base PCB , used on LED lights ,begin large-scale application.
1. Single-sided Aluminium pcb
Aluminium PCB (Metal Core PCB for LED Lighting)
Single-Sided board ( SSB)
Base-material: Aluminium Base material
Board thickness: 1.6MM
Solder mask Color: White TaiYo
Surface Finish: HAL Lead Free
Keyword: Aluminium PCB︱Aluminum PCB Manufacturer︱IMS MPCB, MCPCB︱Metal core PCB︱Aluminium based PCB assembly︱LED lighting PCB︱Copper base board︱Al PCB︱Bergquist Aluminum pcb︱MCPCB supplier
2. Bergquist Aluminum based pcb
Bergquist aluminum based printed circuit board
Base Material: Bergquist material Aluminum pcb
Copper thickness: 1Oz
plating process: Immersion gold
Description: LED MPCB
Bergquist HT-04503 Bergquist MP-06503 Bergquist HT-07006 Aluminium PCB, Aluminium printed circuit board, Aluminum PCB, Bergquist Aluminium base PCB, Bergquist Aluminium PCB, IMS PCB, LED PCB, Metal Core PCB, MCPCB, MPCB, High thermal conductivity aluminum pcb, aluminium based copper-clad pcb board, Bergquist T-clad Mcpcb, Bergquist Aluminum Clad Laminate PCB
3. COB MCPCB
COB MCPCB(known as Chip-on-Board Metal core pcb) is semi-conductor assembly technology, where micro-chip also known as die is electrically interconnected instead of using traditional assembly process or individual IC packaging on the final product board. COB MCPCB used in thermoelectric separation application products.
For normal MCPCB, there’s a dielectric layer between trace copper and metal core, and the thermal conductivity is limited by that dielectric layers, so value can only be 1~3 W/m.K. But using COB MCPCB, there’s no such dielectric layer because chip (die) direct touch the metal core, so thermal conductivity value of COB MCPCB will be almost the same one of metal core material itself. The normal material of metal core is aluminum, so thermal conductivity of COB MCPCB is more than 200W/m.K.
Material: Mirrow Aluminum
Number of Layers: 1 layers
Color of Solder Mask: White
Finished Immersion: Mirror Silver
4. Copper based PCB
Copper based printed circuit board
Base Material: Copper material
Copper thickness: 1 Oz
plating process: Immersion gold
Description: Power LED MCPCB
Countersink holes+Countersink solt routing
5. TCB Aluminum for for SMI charger pcb
Aluminium based printed circuit board
Base Material: PTTC TCB
Copper thickness: 1 oz
plating process: OSP
Description: SMI charger
Heat conductivity: 2W/m.K
6. Double Sides Aluminium Based PCB
Double-sided Aluminum Base PCB for display
1.60mm board Thickness,
Solder mask: LPI Black
Min. PTH hole dia. 0.25mm
HAL LF Surface Treatment.
2 OZ copper thickness